Click image to purchase DVD
One drink for every time:
- Any of Carla's children appear
- Rebecca cries
- Woody talks about his childhood in Hanover
- Cliff mentions some useless trivia
- Vera is mentioned
- Gary's Olde Towne Tavern appears or is mentioned
- Everybody yells "Norm!"
- Someone is watching sports
Two drinks for every time:
- Al Rosen appears
- Sam pretends to in love with Diane/Rebecca when his acctually not
- Lilith mentions her lab rats
- Carla is pregnent
- "The Hungry Heffer" is mentioned
- Frasier and Lilith have a professional disagreemeant
- Nick Tortelli apprears or is mentioned
- Someone is watching anything but sports
Three drink for every time:
- Sam strikes out with a women other then Rebecca or Diane
- Harry the hat appears
- Walt Twitchel (the Cheers mailman) appears
- Sam outsmarts somebody
- Someone eats at "Melville's"
- A celebrity guest appears as him/her self
- Sam mentions his baseball career/ drinking problem/ ex-wife
- Vera is partly seen or heard
Please Help This Site Stay Running
TVDRINKGAMES.COM is a completly free site. If you enjoy the games please feel free to donate something to support server costs to keep the site running.
Have Fun and Drink Safe!